Serving the Schaumburg area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Bruce J Kramper DDS
999 N Plaza Dr
Bruce J Kramper, DDS, located in Schaumburg, IL, specializes in root canal therapy, member of American Association of Endodontics. We are conveniently located in the Northwest suburbs and we are alway
2.Renovo Endodontic Studio
808 E Woodfield Rd Ste 300
Renovo Endodontic Studio provides residents of Schaumburg, IL, and surrounding Northwest Suburban communities of Chicago with truly exceptional endodontic treatment. Our endodontists, Dr. Jonathan Won
3.Musich & Busch DDS LTD
1701 E Woodfield Rd
I cannot say enough about the professionalism, level of care and success of treatment my family has received by Dr. Musich, Dr. Busch and the entire staff. My brothers and I were patients 20 years ag
4.Harry J. Kiriluk D.D.S. Ltd.
1622 E Algonquin Rd
Harry J. Kiriluk DDS Ltd. is a dental clinic based in Schaumburg, Illinois, known for delivering you beautiful long-lasting results. Dr. Harry Kiriluk and his friendly staff are committed to providing
5.Thomas D. Jozwiak, DDS
752 E Schaumburg Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
Dr. Tom Jozwiak is a family general dentist in Schaumburg, IL, serving the Chicago metropolitan area. Our office prides itself in taking care of our patients as we would our families. Our main objecti
6.Dr. Amrit J. Patel, DDS
357 S Roselle Rd
It is always pleasure going to see dr.patel. the office is very neat and clean.staff is helpful and dr.patel is a excellent dentist.he always provide the right treatment.
7.Mark D. Weigel, DDS
1066 S Roselle Rd
Mark D. Weigel, DDS is a family dental office in Schaumburg, IL. Our dentist, Dr. Mark D. Weigel, and his team strongly believe that dental health starts with proper care, prevention and knowledge. We
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future