Serving the Savannah area. Life InsuranceBurial Insurance
1.Miller Dental Group
901 E 66th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
Everyone was wonderful and nice also my dentist her worked on my mouth she was so super nice I really liked her !!!!!' A+++++++ place to go
2.Benson Dental Associates
5010 Paulsen St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
3.Morrison Dental Associates
6602 Abercorn St
DentistsOrthodontistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
801 E 66th St
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Senior Citizen And Military Discount
Great post... odrc inmate search https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H9Ida9TzggGreat visit by the way keep up the great work on teeth
5.Savannah Dental: Stephanie J. Sweeney Owner
11 Medical Arts Ctr Suite 11
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
6.Habersham Dental Center
2515 Habersham St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
BEST dentist visit of my life! I was so nervous about getting two cavities filled today, because I dread the pain and discomfort of the shots and all the procedures, but today's visit was a BREEZE! Dr
7805 Abercorn St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
Serving the Savannah area. Get A Free Home Quote Online TodayAnd You Could Save With Travelers®
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future