Dentistry For Children
5901 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA, 31405 More Info
7805 Abercorn St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Hygienists
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Miller Dental Group
901 E 66th St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontistsImplant Dentistry
Everyone was wonderful and nice also my dentist her worked on my mouth she was so super nice I really liked her !!!!!' A+++++++ place to go
3.Jackson Dental Assoc
1501 Abercorn St
Very friendly staff, the Drs. are really good. Dr. Lorna is really good with children and Dr. Lester pays close attention to the patients. He is very attentive in making sure the patient receives the
801 E 66th St
DentistsImplant DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Senior Citizen And Military Discount
Great post... odrc inmate search https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H9Ida9TzggGreat visit by the way keep up the great work on teeth
5.Ronald Smiley DMD
920 E 71st St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryClinicsDental Clinics
Dr. Smiley's office will always remind you of when your next appointment is on a timely basis. They will also help you with any phase of dental work that you would consider having done.
6.Habersham Dental Center
2515 Habersham St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
BEST dentist visit of my life! I was so nervous about getting two cavities filled today, because I dread the pain and discomfort of the shots and all the procedures, but today's visit was a BREEZE! Dr
7.Bosque, Robert A. Jr DMD
723 E 65th St
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesEndodontists
Visit our website
I have been a patient at this dental office for 12 years. I trust that each time I go to the office, I will be taken care of with true kindness. Both Dr. Bosque and his partner Dr. Schnabel, are eas
Dentistry For Children
5901 Abercorn St, Savannah, GA, 31405
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future