437 S Babcock St
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceConsumer Electronics
I love how they do their service. Top quality at a very affordable price. I would definitely recommend this shop to anyone.
Please try reloading the page.
This company is a joke. Found them online, dealt with Glen Werneth and Chris Walker. They sent me an approval letter but then months went by with no response or they would tell me they are working on it. Told me I didnt need a Contract, then all of a sudden they do. Finally, 4 months later, set closing date, just for nothing to happen and no return calls or texts to follow up. Their lack of communication and follow through caused my Landlord to demand rent, which he was prorated due to the closing, in full for the month as well as the next month. Dont waste your time with this place. Nothing buy lies and deceit here.
My and my husband were looking to move our large family out of our tiny 1,300 sq ft. home into a more comfortable home. I had my heart set on the same house for the past year. After calling several mortgage companies, I called Jeff Halverson with On Time Funds and he was able to get me the approval I needed to purchase my dream home, when other companies said "No." Jeff was attentive, took my calls, answered my questions and helped us through the anxieties of home buying. I highly recommend Jeff Halverson and Chris Walkerson with On Time Funds for your home financing needs!
While they were very knowledgeable in the process and actually got us approved to buy our first home the customer service was less than wanted. It was very hard to get a response or a call back. Anyone looking to get a loan should use them just be prepared for a longer than expected approval time. Overall a good experience.
Horrible, lie constantly. Would recommend you run if you hear their names! I don't know how the state allows them to keep a license.
Just got approved for my first home thanks to the team at On Time Funds! If you want a home loan and the banks turn you down go see Joe and Cris to get the home of your dreams.
I worked with Mr. Walker on my condo refi and it went splendid! I would refer anyone wanting to re-fianace or purchase a home.
Solid company, loan process took longer than expected but we closed! Anyone with credit issues or just wanting solid people to work with please think about On Time Funds LLC.
We were selling our prior home and looking into a new home. As with many we experienced a bump in the road and our credit wasn't the best. With help from the people at On Time Funds did we not only improve our credit rating we got a house we love.
Horrible experience with this company! Chris and Joe do nothing but lie to your face and never call you to update you on anything. For months now they led my family to believe we would be moving into our first home and it never happend. They bs us on everything. They are the worse brokers to work with. Please save your time and find someone else.
My experience has been worse than terrible. Don't ever do business with them. Chris lies, never returns phone calls. Stringsyou along telling you that you are approved and you will be closingshortly and it never happens. Worked with a builder and had a new home built and it was completed in mid January, and still no closing and here it is July. I will never recommend this business to anyone.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.