Call A Pro
Serving the Sarver area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Jerry was great! Quick, effective, neat, and extremely nice and professional. I don't plan on getting locked out again, but I'll be calling Local Locksmith if I do!
2.Get Locksmiths Now
Locks & Locksmiths
Fast response and great service, I was more than happy to have called. When you're calling locksmiths it's usually because you're in trouble, so it's great to have the whole thing solved to easily and
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
David,Professional, courteous, friendly. We got the job done with no hassle and no issues. I feel good about the experience. That's what you really want from a locksmith right?
4.Locksmith On Call 24/7
Locks & Locksmiths
If you want a realiable locksmith to put on your emergency contacts, this is it. They come fast and resolve your issue in no time, and I'm always recommending them to everybody I know. Been calling th
5.Cranberry Lock & Key
1824 Eastbrook Rd. # 16101
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
New Castle Lock and Key provides 24 hour locksmith services for residential and commercial buildings. Additionally, we offer state-of-the-art security cameras and alarm systems. In addition to standar
6.Monroeville Lock & Safe Co
4205 Northern Pike
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
Contacted this company re: gun safe lock. The tech apologised for being a little late. Tech was knowledgeable. Cost to open the safe and replace the lock came in under the price that was quoted. Happy
7.Butler-Cranberry Lock Safe & Door
302 E Brady St
Locks & LocksmithsDoors, Frames, & AccessoriesBuilding MaterialsHardware Stores
Welcome to Cranberry Lock & Safe! Cranberry Lock & Safe proudly serves Pennsylvania. Has your home or business been broken into? Protect yourself from vandals with a better lock system. We have over 2
Serving the Sarver area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.