1.Jodi Westgate Wellness Spa
308 53rd Ave E
2."Jodi Westgate, Lmt, Esthetician"
703 60th Street Ct E
2318 Manatee Ave W
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
712 39th St W
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
We called Best Home Services when our bathroom drains stopped draining. The service they provided us from the phone call to the plumber leaving our home was amazing.
Nautilus Homes is a local home builder with a passion for perfection. I highly recommend them to anyone looking to build the most beautiful home.
I am so happy we chose Nautilus Homes! Ryan and his staff were fantastic. I felt comfortable during the whole building process and knew if anything were to go wrong, Ryan would make it right. Highly recommend.
Ryan and his team at Nautilus execute with incredible Integrity. It is clear that their resources, commitment to excellence and follow-up provide both an exceptional home and client experience.
I have been working under David Weires for over 6 months. He is an amazing boss that always puts an emphasis on helping out customers. His reputation in the community is second to none. He hasnt advertised in 7 years but has an enormous client base earned through word of mouth. A competitor keeps writing bad reviews and our legal team is on it. We clean school board, sheriff's offices, banks, and thousands of homes per year. Call the best and get the best. We also beat any certified competitors price by 30% and the service is over and above what is required. Join our amazing client list today!
David Weiers the Owner came with an associate to clean our vents. After the job was completed, they did a lousy job of cleaning up (in fact our air conditioner supplier cleaned up after them). Upon leaving the associate ran into and knocked over our neighbor's mailbox. We subsequently found one side of our towel rack ( which was grouted into the wall and had remained intact for 23 years) had been knocked loose and upon falling had destroyed tile in the shower. We believe the associate stood on the tile rack holder instead of using a ladder,Mr. Weires blamed poor construction on the damaged tile rack holder and feels we are making an attempt to not pay the bill. He has sent rambling nasty and insinuating emails. And on a lighter note, he walked off with our Ipod.
Easily one of the best contractors I've worked with. Great attention to detail and effort to get things right.
It has been a pleasure working with Nautilus Homes. They're very professional, have great communication skills and provided us with craftsmanship we can rely on for high end waterfront homes.
Working with Nautilus Homes is wonderful. They are a company with wonderful work ethic. Family owned company been doing work over 30years.
This was by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.The condition was appalling.The location was the only thing good I have to say about this place.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.