Bell, William T DMD MSD
7129 Curtiss Ave Ste 3, Sarasota, FL, 34231
1.Gmitruk Michael T DDS
3900 Clark Rd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Michael T. Gmitruk, D.D.S. provides complete dental treatment ranging from general dentistry to complex full mouth reconstruction. All our professionals at Michael T. Gmitruk, D.D.S. maintain the high
2.Midtown Dental Center
201 Magellan Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Comprehensive Dental Visit with Exam, Teeth Cleaning, and Full Mouth X-Rays
The entire staff at Midtown Dental Center is kind and helpful. I received great care. It's scary to move to a new place and have to find a new dentist. It's nice to find a good dentist on my first tr
3.Dr. Thomas A. Bowles
5677 Beneva Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
I can't wait to go back to see Dr. Thomas Bowles and continue with this wonderful team of professionals!!
1435 S Tamiami Trl
Dental ClinicsDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
My first crown using the new in-house, 1 visit process was much better than previous approaches. Everything went very well. I'm impressed with the equipment and the process that Schirmer Dentistry us
5.Michael Richard Dorociak, DDS
3900 Clark Rd Ste J5
DentistsPediatric DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Hygienists
(5 stars) Caring & SkilledI'm new to the area & very fortunate to find such an awesome dentist with a great support staff. Dr. Dorociak tells it like it is & gives you options. He treats y
6.Todd J Reuter DDS
3300 S Tamiami Trl
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Clinics
Dr. Reuter is fantastic!! I love going into his office and seeing his friendly staff. But what I love most of all is being his patient. He gets to know all of his patients on a really personal level a
2221 Stickney Point Rd
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDentistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I was very nervous about going to the dentist but that ended as soon as I met Dr. Michael and his staff. From the moment I walked in to the office I felt at ease and was very impressed by everything
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future