1.Animal Medical Clinic At Rosemary, formerly Tuttle Animal Medical Clinic
650 Central Ave Ste 2
Veterinary Clinics & Hospitals
I've taken my rescue pup here for 2 years and had nothing but positive experiences. I flew with my dog and they made sure to prep me for travel with my big guy. Great clinic. I wouldn't go anywhere e
2.Sarasota Primary Care Dr. Nadia Hanna, MD, ABFM
3333 Clark Rd Ste 190
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I saw Dr. Hannah for my yearly physical and I was impressed by her thoroughness and her bedside manner. She is very nice and easy to talk to. I already recommended her to my family and coworkers.
4004 Fruitville Rd
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation Services
Been a patient at Neuro International for several years now, I have been to Five TBI centers and Neuro International is by far the best Brain Injury Rehab I have ever been too, its a place I like to c
1734 Olympia Fields St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
We all have our morning rituals, we wake up, take a shower, get dressed and if you?re like me you skip breakfast and throw your make-up on in the car. By the end of the day all your eyeliner has posit
5.Sunrise Health Center
2546 Bee Ridge Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic Services
Gentle,knowledgeable, tailors care to your needs!
6.Sarasota Skin Care
600 N Cattlemen Rd Ste 220
Medical ClinicsHair RemovalSkin CareLasers
I have been seeing Patty Jorgensen at Sarasota Skin Care for many years now. She has cleared up my back hair (yes, I'm a male) with laser hair removal, and then used the same laser on a different sett
7.Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
5731 Bee Ridge Rd
Medical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesMedical CentersHospitals
excellent care, friendly staff. if you have to go, this is the placeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.