www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.Santee Quick Lube
808 Bass Dr
Auto Oil & LubeAutomobile AccessoriesCar WashTire Dealers
2.Herron Used Cars
9265 Old Number Six Hwy
Used Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTowingTire Dealers
3.Jamisons Auto Repair
9301 Old Number Six Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
4.Kelvin's Auto & Tire
880 Five Chop Rd
TowingTire Dealers More Info
5.Firestone Complete Auto Care
1020 John C Calhoun Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Barnard Tire Co IncServing the Santee, SC area
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I rolled into the lot with a flat tire and a kid in the car. The guy at the counter was friendly and came out to assess my problem. Within a few minutes, I pulled into the "stall" (covered
7.Select Tire Inc.
2244 Magnolia St
Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Great prices. Deals u can't beat. And very friendly makes you feel welcomed and quick
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.