1.DG Custom Auto
1730 N Magnolia Ave
Automobile Parts & SuppliesHub CapsAutomobile Accessories
2.Charlie's Hubcaps & Wheels
1456 N Magnolia Ave
Hub CapsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesUsed & Rebuilt Auto PartsAutomobile Accessories
Pleasure working with Charlie!!!
3.San Diego Wheel Covers
1488 Pioneer Way
8870 Navajo Rd
8925 Carroll Way Ste C
WheelsHub CapsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
6.Loaded Precision Inc
16225 Highland Trails Dr
WheelsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesHub CapsAutomobile Accessories
1914 Mission Rd Ste E
WheelsAuto Repair & ServiceHub CapsTire Dealers
We are your one-stop shop for wheel repair, straightening, and refinishing. Our mission is to offer excellent customer service while providing the highest quality wheel repair. We offer convenient ons
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.