Welch's Tire Auto Center
3724 Main St, San Diego, CA, 92113
1.America's Tire Company
13801 Danielson St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairWheels
Explainplease.com 30 year in SanteeTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
These guys are COMPLETE professionals from the time you walk in until the time you leave. It is obvious as they walk you out to your car initially to check tire depth and condition these guys care about what they do. They all seem to love their jobs. That makes me feel extremely comfortable and makes a big difference especially dealing with my car. The price was more than great, they even warranteed 2 tires for mileage issues. Remember they do not do alignments. They send you out to an amazing shop. My tires were only getting 20,000 mi so Mr. Mike Bell sent me right down the street to a shop East County Alignment, Amazing..Ever since my 1st visit my tires have worn perfect, they tripled my tire mileage. They made my experience extremely comfortable, in a shop makes a big difference..Thanks guys and you deserve the time it takes to type this. Others need to know how good of a tire shop you guys are
I have been here a couple of times and have always been treated above board. Chris and his team are professional from start to finish. I was just there again today with a nail in my tire and I was in and out in a flash. Problem solved . My Tacoma has found a home when I need one. Thanks Chris, your team is the best!
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.