Santa Rosa Dealers
LocalStack.com Dealers - 30% offFast business lookup Santa Rosa
1.Route 66 Auto Repair & Wrecker
550 Historic Route 66
TowingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
2.Big Rig Truck Svc Inc
2660 Historic Route 66
Truck Service & RepairTire Dealers
3.AAA Emergency Svc
2601 Historic Route 66
TowingAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAuto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
4.Flying C Wrecker Service
I 40 Exit 230
TowingAutomotive Roadside ServiceTire DealersTruck Wrecking
5.Franken Tire CenterServing the Santa Rosa, NM area
Tire DealersWheels-Aligning & BalancingGas StationsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I had tires put on and the center cap on my lug nuts was put on improperly and came off I was told they would find another one I called several days later they told me they have not found another one
6.Pinkys Towing & Repair LLC
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceTruck Service & Repair
My family and I were stranded and this company helped get us off of the road fast and they were very professional.
7.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
Santa Rosa Dealers
directory.CitySearch.com Dealers - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.