1.St Jane & Mary Medical Clinic
1580 Sebastopol Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
Wonderful Doctor! Really cares about her patients and goes above and beyond. Receptionist is very personable. They make going to the doctor's office a pleasant experience!
2.Airport Medical Clinics
3775 Brickway Blvd Ste 110
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Santa Rosa VA Outpatient Clinic - U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
3841 Brickway Blvd
Veterans & Military OrganizationsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
4.Amitabha Medical Clinic & Healing Center
398 Tesconi Ct
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.Integrative Medical Clinic
175 Concourse Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsSleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
6.Women's Choice Clinic
4415 Sonoma Hwy Ste D
Abortion ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Amitabha Medical Clinic and Healing Center
7064 Corline Ct Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthOsteopathic Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.