John D Mann DDS
5200 Snyder Ln, Rohnert Park, CA, 94928
1.Tiernan Paul J DDS
30 Doctors Park Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental Labs
2.Aikawa, Charles DDS
397 Aviation Blvd
I had a dental emergency with a broken tooth which rendered my partial unusable. He was able to extract the remaining portion of the tooth - which was extremely difficult and offered to use my exist
3.Jue, Leslie DDS
95 Montgomery Dr
Dr. Leslie Jue comes from a family of dentists and has been delivering outstanding dental care since 1987. She has a degree in Physiology from the University of California at Davis and received her de
4.Gock Lorraine DDS
3910 Princeton Dr
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic Dentist Lorraine Gock, DDS, Santa Rosa CA, practices a full scope of general and cosmetic dentistry with expertise ranging from dental implants, to crowns and bridges. Dr. Gock can now correc
5.Brian W Payne DDS
36 Doctors Park Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Dr. Brian Payne has been practicing orthodontics since 1988. He received his undergraduate degree at UC Berkeley, graduating magna cum laude with a degree in biology. He went on to receive his dental
6.Wheeler, David A DDS
1820 Sonoma Ave
Kind and Gentle Care for Families and Fearful Patients David A Wheeler DDS has been located in the current office for 17 years. We are proud members of our community, and we go the extra mile to ensur
7.Harry Albers DDS FAGD And Associates
1100 Sonoma Ave Ste E
DentistsImplant DentistryPeriodontistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
New Patient Special ($264 Value) 50% OFF your first dental exam and x-rays $99+1more
Everything went well and I felt like I was in good hands.
Dena Marcus DDS & Claire Tyler DDS
644 3rd St W, Sonoma, CA, 95476
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future