Rapid Rooter Sewer-Drain Cleaning Service
Healdsburg, CA, 95448
1.Bowers Plumbing Service
950 Holly Ave
Call Bowers Plumbing Service For Professional Plumbing Estimates Today!
www.kenmaysplumbinginc.com 2550 Oak St, Napa, CA 94559 Professional Plumber You Can Trust.Great Service. Low Prices. Call Us!
Please try reloading the page.
I just bought a $5,000 fireplace insert from them. The unit arrived with a cord that was too short to reach the outlet, and it filled the room with a lot of smoke since it is quite different from a regular fireplace. so I called to ask for clarification. The jerk who took my call, was arrogant and rude. He acted as if taking a phone call form a customer who just paid them $5K was a big imposition and was condescending. He then finished the call with "oh hey, stay in touch". What a creep. I can't recommend them.
I came home from work on Halloween to my faucet outside leaking. In a panic mode I called several companies to no avail. Then my eighth call was to 24/7 Plumbers they took my name and number. I called a couple more and I got a call back from Rudy. He explained on the phone the cost to come out and he kind of had an idea what it could be and with no pressure let me decide if I wanted an after hours call or to come in the morning. My panic was come now he said he would come in 30 minutes and he checked it out. He was very knowledgeable and explained what needed to happen. He left with a 100% satisfied customer. Wish I knew about Rudy when my air went out a few months back. Keeping his card handy just in case. I would recommend H.P. Mechanical Rudy Herrera to anyone who needs a professional plumber. His work would make me feel confident to call him back for other repair needs. Vickey M
I purchased a freezer and received great service and great pricing. When I picked it up, the guys I met at the store gave me valuable tips on how to install and get the freezer running properly.
they were very friendly but i went in to get a service call . they took down info , i called in serial number they said they would get back to me after talking with tech. well thats been 3days now an still no call . so talking with neighbor about washer problem said sounds like door lock . so i thought what the hell went down to appliance part store fixed no help from teevax . will not return to store im still waiting on call
Great showroom. So many products to choose from in there. Always a nice place to be in the winter time to warm up. Neighbors got a fireplace there for a new house that they built and recommended them because of how well it turned out.
completely rip off service. do not use dukes plumbing i lost $2000 they even steal my things
More details are posted on Yelp. They have a great selection of fireplaces. Stoves are not technically complex to install I think, and probably the same is true for a fireplace insert. But we purchased a gas fireplace for new construction. The installation support was very poor. They made two significant mistakes in installing the fireplace and provided incorrect information to us and our contractor twice on two other matters. They don't take any responsibility for advising on what is a fairly involved installation process, particularly in preparing the location. Their knowledge of their products is shockingly poor.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.