Serving the Santa Rosa area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Aurora Behavioral Healthcare
1287 Fulton Rd
Health & Welfare Clinics
1160 N Dutton Ave Suite 230
Mental Health ServicesSocial WorkersPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Established in 1994, PsychStrategies offers a range of health care services to children, adolescents, adults and senior citizens. It specializes in the treatment of depression, anxiety and addiction-r
3.Sonoma County Older Adult Team
3322 Chanate Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Robert Kaye MD
95 Montgomery Dr Ste 222
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPsychotherapists
5.Russian River Health Center
16319 3rd St
PsychologistsMedical ClinicsCounseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & Information
295 Pine Breeze Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryPsychiatric ClinicsMental Health ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.McQuade James MD
3 Hamilton Lndg Ste 230
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMedical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMental Health Services
A Place For Mom
Serving the Santa Rosa area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.