1.Wax On Wheels
116 Southhaven Cir
Santa Rosa Beach,FL
2.Crestview Tire & Wheel
615 N Ferdon Blvd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Customizing
The staff is always friendly and honest, as well as, they get the job done in a timely manner.
3.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
15017 Emerald Coast Pkwy
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4.B & M Tire Center
114 State Highway 20 E
Very quick service, took me right in and got out right away, hardly any wait time. Great place and service. Very friendly also.
5.Meineke Car Care Centers
Tire DealersAutomobile Electrical EquipmentAutomobile AccessoriesAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for total car care. Save time by scheduling your appointment online at Meineke.com, or visit one of our 900 locations. Contact your local Meineke for information about fi
6.Firestone Complete Auto Care
532 Mary Esther Cut Off NW
Fort Walton Beach,FL
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Monro Muffler Brake & Service
Tire DealersBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust SystemsAuto Oil & Lube
On The Rim & Out The Door® is our revolutionary pricing policy. A traditional tire dealers tire prices do not include installation. On average, this costs $68 extra on a set of four tires. We include
Beat Dealership Financing
www.lendingtree.com/auto 1 Online Form, Up to 5 Loan OffersCompare & Pick Your Best Deal
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.