1.Clark Pest Control
1220 W Betteravia Rd
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
Click for Coupon
Clark Pest Control can offer you a wide variety of pest control, termite control, weed control, and lawn and garden service options, and we will inspect your house free of charge. If you have bed bugsMore Nearby Locations »
2.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnLandscaping & Lawn ServicesHorticulture Products & Services
Visit our website
Paragon Enterprises is your premier destination for all your landscaping needs. We service San Louis Obispo County and the northern Santa Barbara County areas. Customer satisfaction is our No. 1 goal,
5.Easy Turf IncServing the Santa Maria, CA area
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArtificial GrassSod & Sodding Service
I bought a condo last year, with a "postage stamp" back yard. I love green grass, but hate to take care of it. I had Easy Turf installed and it was like adding another room to my home!. I
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & Consultants
7.Presidential LandscapesServing the Santa Maria, CA area
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
I am the owner of Just For You Cafe in San Francisco, and Presidential landscapes has been filling my landscaping needs, for my home and business, for 3 years. They do an excellent work. I have always
Santa Maria Lawn
LocalStack.com Lawn - 30% offFast business lookup Santa Maria
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.