Get DISH® 2-Year Price
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal Price Lock Starting at $49.99/moStarting at $49.99/mo for 2 Years!
1.Columbia Power & Water Systems
201 Pickens Ln
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesWater Companies-Bottled, Bulk, EtcBeverages
Power, Water, Cable & Internet Needs!
2.Duck River Electric Membership
798 New Lewisburg Hwy
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
2628 Il West Rd
4.Southern Electric Of TN, L.L.C.
4922 Port Royal Rd Ste C-11
Electric CompaniesAltering & Remodeling ContractorsHome ImprovementsLightning Protection Equipment
We have a tiny attic door, and the attic beyond is charred from a chimney fire that occurred at point prior to our owning the house, so every time they climbed out, they were covered in soot...very un
5.Mt Pleasant Power System
123 N Main St
Electric CompaniesCity, Village & Township Government
6.Middle TN Elec Membership Corp
144 SE Parkway
7.Duck River Electric Membership Corp
Local Electrical Company
yp.areaguides.net Electrical Company - 30% offFree estimates - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.