Long Beach, CA, 90804
1.Crescent Healthcare, Inc.
11980 Telegraph Rd
Santa Fe Springs,CA
Home Health ServicesMedical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsNurses-Home Services
2.Crescent Healthcare Inc
888 S Disneyland Dr Ste 200
Home Health ServicesHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsNurses-Home Services
Founded in 1992, Crescent Healthcare is an infusion company that provides home infusion services for patients with chronic disorders. It operates ambulatory infusion centers that offer infusion therap
3.Crescent Healthcare Inc
16842 Von Karman Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHome Health Services
4.Crescent Healthcare Inc
17609 Ventura Blvd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHome Health Services
5.Crescent Healthcare Atc
3200 Inland Empire Blvd
Research & Development LabsMedical Clinics
11550 Indian Hills Rd Ste 271
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeHealth & Welfare Clinics
1920 E Katella Ave
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Santa Fe Springs area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.