1.Santa Fe Family Practice
2015 Galisteo St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
My situation was that i did not need the immigration medical examination but I needed it on a new form that Immigration had forgotten to update on time. So I called Family Practice Santa Fe 2015 Galis
2.Santa Fe Pain & Spine SPCLSTS - Ervin A Hinds MD
1631 Hospital Dr Ste 110
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, AnesthesiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)
The Santa Fe Pain & Spine Specialists PC are well respected physicians, not only in the medical community in this region, but across the country and internationally as well. They are highly trained, h
3.Auerbach, James H MD
435 Saint Michaels Dr Ste A101
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologyTattoo Removal
Dr. James H Auerbach has been treating patients' skin concerns for over 30 years in Santa Fe, NM. We have the experience to handle all of your skin care concerns from medical to cosmetic. We treat ski
4.Walsky Paul MD PC
2015 Galisteo St
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Paul Walsky, MD is board certified in Neurology. He has special expertise in 7 areas:-Alzheimer's Disease-Epilepsy-Essential Tremor-Migraine Disorders-Movement Disorders-Multiple Sclerosis (MS)-Pa
5.Dr. Jeffrey Meyer, LLC
3 N Chamisa Dr Ste 3
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementHolistic PractitionersAcupuncture
Family Health Care practice in Santa Fe & Eldorado, NM since 1993. Oriental Medicine, Acupuncture and Kototama Inochi Medicine. The art of Oriental Medicine is used to help relieve many ailments. Dr.
6.Vein Care of New Mexico
460 Saint Michaels Dr Ste 806
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceClinicsMedical Clinics
7.Center For Venous Disease
490b W Zia Rd Ste 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySurgery Centers
Our Total Vein Care Kit was developed with the post-procedure RF vein ablation/laser ablation patient or cosmetic vein patient/client in mind. Healthy legs are your foundation for life! We use the lat
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.