Call A Pro
Serving the Santa Fe area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
57 Paseo De Angel S
ElectriciansWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Heating Equipment & Systems
Visit our website
Rich-Mon Electric has been a locally owned full-service residential and commercial Santa Fe electrician. We are dedicated to providing the finest in evaluation, installation and customer service. Our
2.GDL Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Gdl Electric Inc is a privately held company in Santa Fe, NM. Categorized under Electrical Contractors.
3.Electrical Services Inc
339 Rodeo Rd
ElectriciansLighting FixturesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialInspection Service
24 hour emergency services. Electrical Services is your premier electrical contracting company serving the Santa Fe metro and surrounding areas. We have been providing outstanding customer service to
4.Allbright & Lockwood Design Store
621 Old Santa Fe Trl Ste 5
ElectriciansLighting FixturesCabinetsFloor Materials
Allbright & Lockwood, located in Santa Fe, NM was founded in 1992 by an architect who wanted to expand the offerings of European and unique decorative hardware to the residential design community. Our
5.Gorman Lightning Protection
324 Palomino St
ElectriciansWaterproofing ContractorsBuilding Materials
Gorman Lightning Protection has been installing lightning protection systems in homes and business in Santa Fe and across the entire s State of New Mexico. We are sole distributors in New Mexico of th
6.American Restoration Water & Fire DamageServing the Santa Fe, NM area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsLeak Detecting Service
Thank you all ... these folks even helped my wife change out a flat tire .... really ...seldom will you ever see service like this. My home and CAR are better for the call. :)
7.Interstate Electric NMServing the Santa Fe, NM area
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
New construction, remodel, service work, back-up generators-install or service.
Serving the Santa Fe area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.