Richard, Andrew G, DDS
303 E Court Ave, Jeffersonville, IN, 47130
1.Jessica R Wittman, DDS
1 N Kringle Pl Suite A
Very professional service delivered with a smile. I have been with this dentist 4 years and have never been disappointed with my service... excellent choice
2.Your Family Pharmacy
15 N Kringle Pl
3.Santa Claus Family Dentistry
1 N Kringle Pl
4.Joseph Antonini DDS
Po Box 337
5.Kizior & Young Orthodontics
100 N Louis J Koch Blvd
OrthodontistsDentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6.Reid Oral Surgery
4828 Lincoln Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentists
7244 E Virginia St
We Accept Medicaid
www.callkoolsmilestoday.com Kool Smiles® - Easy, Fast, FriendlyLocate a Local Dentist - Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future