Perry Maurice A DPM
1240 S Westlake Blvd, Westlake Village, CA, 91361
1.Tower Wound Care Center
16101 Ventura Blvd Ste 238
Medical CentersClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
2.The Center For Reconstruction And Wound Healing
4911 Van Nuys Blvd
3.Providence Tarzana Wound Care Center
18411 Clark St
Providence Tarzana Wound Care Center, located at 18411 Clark Street in Tarzana, CA is a member of Providence Health & Services and strives to create healthier communities, together. Providence Health
4.Southern California Wound Healing Center
2166 N Moorpark Rd
5.Tower Wound Care Center of Santa Monica
1301 20th St Ste 470
6.Tower Wound Care Centers
8635 W 3rd St Ste 1085w
7.Wound & Ostomy Care Ctr
1509 Wilson Ter
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Podiatrists
PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Santa Clarita area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.