Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006 Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
1.Big Mouth Pizza
33323 Agua Dulce Canyon Rd
The pizzas are so awesome the cheese makes the pizza the best I've ever has. Amazing customer service and awesome employees. Great family eating. You've gotta come out her and try it!!
2.Big Mouth Frog Development LLC
Graphic DesignersWeb Site Design & ServicesWeb Site HostingComputer Graphics
1st Month Free Hosting and Maintenance
Whether you are a large company with teams for each process important to your bottom line, or a small business owner wearing multiple hats, the internet can reduce or streamline much of your admin eff
Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
3.Mighty Mouth Burger
18545 Soledad Canyon Rd
RestaurantsAmerican RestaurantsBreakfast, Brunch & Lunch RestaurantsLatin American Restaurants Take OutHappy HourDeliveryReservations
4.Mighty Mouth Burgers
11137 Woodley Ave
Hamburgers & Hot DogsFast Food RestaurantsTake Out Restaurants
Wether your coming here for breakfast, lunch, or dinner it is my favorite and my suggestion is the zucchini fries there awesome.
5.Canoga Owens Mouth Historical Society
7248 Owensmouth Ave
Cultural CentersCommunity OrganizationsHistorical Places
6.Word Of Mouth Transcription Service
6710 Calhoun Ave
7.Bright Now Dental
26477 Golden Valley Rd
Best Experience :) I want the world to know about this place. I was so nervous about going as we all are. Wow !! I'm not nervous anymore !!! I'm was 100% cured of my fears !! She made me feel so comMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Santa Clarita area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future