Shires Electric Co.
Canoga Park, CA, 91304
1.Universal Electric Co.
28037 Kenton Ln
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer & Equipment Dealers
Universal Electric Company,since our beginning in 1990,was founded on professionalism,quality workmanship,timely completions,and competive pricing.Universal Electric Company success is the commercial
We handle small jobs and large projects for residential and light commercial properties. Our work includes new construction wiring, repair and replacement of old wiring, 24 hour emergency service and
A company Stevenson Ranch, CA, that specializes in Electricians.
4.Shires Electric Co.
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsTelecommunications Services
Visit our website
They showed up on time, were courteous and professional, answered any questions that I had since I dont know much about Electrical. Did a very professional job with installing lights in my kitchen and
5.Express Electrical Services
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
SENIOR CITIZENS MENTION THIS AD FOR A 15% DISCOUNT+1more
Awesome service. The most knowledgeable electricians I have ever met. If anyone is in need please contact Express. They are the best.
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsDrywall ContractorsHome Improvements
Handyman Contractor offers a large variety services, drywall, electrical, plumbing, tile, hardwood, patio covers, doors, baseboards, crown molding and much. We are locally owned and operated and State
4083 W Avenue L
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsLighting Maintenance ServiceLighting Fixtures
Excellent, professional electrical contractor. Reasonable rates, all work was double- checked for safety by owner. They take great pride in their craftsmanship. Thank you Sonner Electric!
Express Electrical Service
Serving the Santa Clarita area. Click Business Name for More Information.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.