Soo Yew Kim dds inc
1717 S Hoover St, Los Angeles, CA, 90006
1.Santa Clarita Valley Dental
22770 Soledad Canyon Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
From routine oral maintenance to a complete revival of your smile, Santa Clarita Valley Dental Care offers a comprehensive suite of dental services that can be tailored to your unique personal needs.
2.Leigh, Michael DDS
28200 Bouquet Canyon Rd
3.Green Neal C DDS
27141 Hidaway Ave
ALL PORCELAIN CROWNS & VENEERS+2more
The dental offices of Dr. Green, state-of-the-art, high quality and affordable dentistry is only a phone call away. Dr. Green has been serving Santa Clarita for over 25 years and he and his experience
4.Crossroads Dental Office
28212 Kelly Johnson Pkwy
DentistsClinicsEndodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
As a leading provider of family dentistry, Dr. Goldberg specializes in cosmetic and restorative procedures for patients of all ages. Whether you or a family member has suffered from gum recession, too
28212 Kelly Johnson Parkway Suite 240
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My daughter has this phobia of doctors. I know she's only 3-years-old. I just didn't want her first experience with a dentist to be a bad one. I'm a regular patient of Dr. Tran, so I've try to get
19255 Golden Valley Rd
*Call now for An Appointment *Amy K. Monti, D.D.S. It?s a Dental Practice Like You?ve Never Seen Before! We Offer Your Kids An Office Jungle There, a Video Game Room, a Volcano Room, TV?s at Each Envi
7.Copperhill Family Dental Practice
27931 Seco Canyon Rd
DentistsOrthodontistsDental LabsCosmetic Dentistry
Serving the Santa Clarita area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future