Fine Luxury Painting
Serving the Santa Clara area.
1.The Tile and Grout King Inc.
1902 Lafayette St Ste C
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
We are an award winning tile installation and restoration contractor servicing residential and commercial clients in the San Francisco Bay Area. We believe in the referral-based business; the idea tha
2.D L Floor Co
2257 Serra Ave
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsGeneral ContractorsBuilding Specialties
3.Fine Luxury Painting
Flooring ContractorsHandyman ServicesPainting ContractorsWallpapers & Wallcoverings-Installation
4.Off Price Carpet Outlet
1020 W San Carlos St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsBuilding ContractorsHardwood Floors
At Off Price Carpets you always get the best deal on carpeting, hardwood and laminate because we buy closeouts, remnants and special orders directly from the manufacturer at specially negotiated prici
5.Fremont Tile And Carpet
3138 Osgood Ct
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
Since 1996, Fremont Tile & Carpet LLC has been a leading supplier of floor and wall covering products in the greater Bay Area. We have established a reputation for providing professional service, qual
6.Frenches Floor FashionsServing the Santa Clara, CA area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersLinoleumFloor Materials
We had to go to several stores to find what we were looking for on a certain project. Came here and found the finishing touches
Serving the Santa Clara area. Your flooring and carpet leaders!Call for an in-home estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?