1.Firestone Complete Auto Care
2005 N Tustin Ave Ste A
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
920 W 1st St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingAutomobile Parts & Supplies
$20 off when you buy four used or new tires!
Grip Your Drive
3.Tustin Ranch Tire & Auto
2541 El Camino Real
Tire DealersGas StationsAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
* AUTOS * TRUCKS * SUVs At Tustin Ranch Tire & Auto Center we are committed to making the tire-purchasing experience more efficient and comfortable for our customers. We also offer a variety of automo
1220 S Main St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Grate service, honesty and good prices make all the difference to me. Me and my family have bin coming to this tire shop for years. I've looked around for better pricing but never could find a better
5.Brothers Complete Auto Service
902 S Harbor Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Your Neighborhood Auto Services and Tires
2951 Grace Ln Ste B
Tire DealersAutomobile Repairing & Service-Equipment & SuppliesAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Oil & Lube
Jack is the best, I needed front brakes and he got me in right away and did a great job! He is the only one I can trust when it comes to fixing my car! Thank you Jack! You are the best!
7.Meineke Car Care Center
718 W Lincoln Ave
Tire DealersAutomobile AccessoriesAutomobile Air Conditioning EquipmentAuto Repair & Service
Meineke is your one-stop shop for all of your car care needs. Visit us today or save time by scheduling your appointment online at meineke.com. Contact us for information about financing options, fleeMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.