Temporary Error.

Please try reloading the page.

user avatar
07/14/2015
By: Russ M.
King Roofing
Solar City sent King Roofing to repair the paper on our roof before we had solar panels installed. They said they would be here at 8:30 and they were here at 8:25. Antonio explained the process to me and I confirmed the areas they were contracted to fix. Since they were going to work on 80% of our roof I asked Antonio how much it would cost to work on the other 20%. He had the owner Rey ca me the following day and we agreed on the cost. IN addition to the normal work Rey told the crew to remove and replace any rotten wood, place edge flashing on the roof and replace any broken tiles as part of their normal work. On the third day Rey came to the house and helped with the work and found that the original roofer had not properly installed the ridge tiles. he said if I bought the additional tiles he would put them on at no additional cost. Their customer service is outstanding. I would recommend this company for anyone who needs roofing work done.
user avatar
10/23/2015
By: Steven S.
Adam's Roofing
Wow, the owner is amazing. My wife wanted to have the roof replaced because she didn't like the color, and we just moved in 2 years ago and didn't know how old the roof was. The owner actually told us to wait 5 to 10 years since the roof was still in good shape. We ended up still replacing the roof because my wife wanted to get a different color. They did a great job. Everything went as scheduled, and they kept the place clean and were always friendly.
10/30/2013
By: newday2013
Sandkamp Roofing Co
I dealt with Sandkamp roofing for my complete re-roof. My home is over forty years old and was in real need. Jeremiah/owner of Sandkamp Roofing took the time to explain the process and gave me fair estimate which he came in on budget. My roof is beautiful and would gladly recommend the service. Linda/John Mission Viejo CA
Tips & Advices
The most common types of roofing material are:
  • Asphalt shingles
  • Metal roofing
  • Slate shingles
  • Concrete roofing
Metal roofing material and algae-resistant asphalt shingles are the appropriate roofing material for rainy climates.
Houses located in  areas which are prone to wildfires, should avoid the use of flammable roofing materials such as wood shingles.
Not only should you ask to get in contact with past clients, it is also recommended that  homeowners visit projects currently underway to see how the contractor or company actually performs during a job. You can also go online and check out other customer reviews.
Reputable roofers do offer a warranty against poor workmanship. Additionally, the material used often carries a warranty from the manufacturer against defects (assuming proper installation). It is the homeowner’s responsibility to check on the availability of all such warranties before any work is performed.

Just a moment...