Serving the Santa Ana area. Your first service is only $29.95!Call TruGreen Today!
1.Lucero Tree Service
1665 Highland St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn Services
I was looking for a reasonable & professional tree service in my area. Everyone else I called was charging an arm and a leg. My palm trees and other maintenance was performed to my expectation.
2.Cardenas Gardening Lawn Maintenance
1826 Cedar St
Lawn MaintenanceIrrigation Systems & EquipmentSprinklers-Garden & LawnNursery & Growers Equipment & Supplies
Eddie and the team at Cardenas Gardening and Lawn Maintenance have been great. They are not only professional but always do an amazing job. I've gotten to know Eddie as not only a hardworking business
3.Sears Appliance Repair
500 W Warner Ave
Lawn MowersDishwasher Repair & ServiceElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceSmall Appliances
My son was really depressed when our television got damaged. I'm glad that I brought it here. It got repaired and is as good as new.More Nearby Locations »
4.Alan's Lawnmower & Garden Center
4621 W 1st St
Lawn MowersToolsSawsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Valid at Santa Ana Location: $40 Value Towards Equipment, Service, and Parts
Great company. They have been in Santa Ana for over 40 years and just opened a second store in Norwalk. Great prices, Great service. amazing selection. over 30 brands of power equipment. more in stock
5.Reliable Landscape Services
10346 Crawford Canyon Rd
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesGardeners More InfoPREFERRED
6.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
7.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
Valley View Landscaping
Serving the Santa Ana area. Top-Rated Landscaper & GardenerReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.