PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Santa Ana area.
1.Family Care Walk In
18255 Brookhurst St Ste 100
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
2.Irvine Walk-In Medical Group
14150 Culver Dr Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Sports Medicine
Founded in 1985, Irvine Family Practice Medical Group is a health care facility that provides a range of acute medical services. The agency offers 24-hour coverage for emergencies and urgent medical p
3.Eastbluff Medical Walk-In & Wellness Center
2507 Eastbluff Dr
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Vital Urgent Care is a beautiful state of the art urgent care clinic specializing in the treatment of most minor medical emergencies, illnesses and injuries. We are staffed by experienced Board Certif
4.Los Alamitos Walk-In Medical Clinic
5122 Katella Ave Ste 308
No Internet Heading Assigned
5.After Hours Pediatic Clinic
1001 N Tustin Ave
6.Clinica Medica Familiar De Santa Ana
517 N Main St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Very nice staff, the wait time was not long at all, and the Dr. INCREDIBLE! I had to remove an IUD, which "could not be found" at ANOTHER place after excruciating pain for nothing.Here,
7.Salud Clinica Medica
1617 E 1st St Ste A
Love, love, love the staff and providers at this clinic. They have really taken care of me. Esp. age spots and skin problems.
Serving the Santa Ana area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.