Brea Urgent Care
395 W Central Ave, Brea, CA, 92821
1.After Hours Pediatic Clinic
1001 N Tustin Ave
2.ChiroSage Reflexology Chiropractic Massage Clinic
130 S Harbor Blvd
Alternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
ACADEMY OF CHIROSAGE REFLEXOLOGY MASSAGE CLINIC $25 One Hour FOOT Reflexology $35 One Hour CHAIR Massage $45 One Hour FULL Body Massage $40 Chiropractic Manipulation Only $20 Chiropractic Manipulation
3.Clinica Medica Familiar De Santa Ana
517 N Main St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Very nice staff, the wait time was not long at all, and the Dr. INCREDIBLE! I had to remove an IUD, which "could not be found" at ANOTHER place after excruciating pain for nothing.Here,
4.Orange County Auto Clinic
1000 S Hathaway St
Auto Repair & Service
Great service, low prices... It's a small shop in the outskirts of the "OC" but the savings and service are exceptional for the job done.
5.Salud Clinica Medica
1617 E 1st St Ste A
Love, love, love the staff and providers at this clinic. They have really taken care of me. Esp. age spots and skin problems.
6.Pacific Dental Clinic
1217 E 17th St
Painless and fast procedures. The girls make u feel welcome love going there. Dr Geronimo is the best dentist in town
7.Barba Dental Corp
2010 E 1st St Ste 250
Dental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Hello,I would highly recommend this dental office to everyone looking for an excellent dentist: Dr. Barba...she just took my pain away ...high rates for a great dentist! Keep up the good work!
Newport Urgent Care
1000 Bristol St N Ste N, Newport Beach, CA, 92660
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.