Serving the Sanger area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.Bulldog Alarm Company
5730 N 1st St Suite 105-424
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSmoke Detectors & AlarmsAccess Control SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
We are a local family owned small business. Steve and I established Bulldog Alarm in the Fall of 1990. Steve has over 35 years experience in the Security Industry. We strive daily to stay current with
2.Valley Security & Alarm
1945 N Helm Ave Ste 102
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
Highly recommend. Quality installation, professional technicians, and great service!
3.Safeco Security Systems
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsFire Protection Equipment & Supplies
I have a home system and they were respectful to my home and needs and didn't try to oversell me just to make money
4.ADT Security Services
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & Alarms
Oh how I wish there was a lower rating I could give. I did not realize I was dealing with a subcontractor for ADT and the past week has been a nightmare. The installer knocked out my phone and interneMore Nearby Locations »
5.Bay Alarm Company
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance Equipment
Bay Alarm is a family owned, locally operated security company that has been dedicated to protecting homes, businesses and communities for over 70 years. The company started in our founder's garage in
6.Fox's Spy OutletServing the Sanger, CA area
Security Control Systems & MonitoringVideo Equipment & SuppliesPolice EquipmentSelf Defense Instruction & Equipment
Great store that sales all the Spy & Security equipment you could need. I bought a high quality video security system there that replaced the cheap wharehouse special I originally purchased.(What
7.Emergency Alert Systems
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical Alarms
As a local, Valley company, since 1985 we've served seniors and others with fall-related and other safety and security concerns, primarily here in the Central Valley--from the Visalia/Tulare area to M
Serving the Sanger area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.