Serving the Sanford area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
154 Mciver St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringMedical AlarmsFire Alarm SystemsSmoke Detectors & AlarmsMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ryder Downs - Alarm Line
120 Saddlebrook Dr
Security Control Systems & Monitoring
3.Central Carolina Security
1142 N Horner Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
4.San Lee Security Inc
105 West Main Street
Access Control SystemsLocks & LocksmithsMedical AlarmsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
314 Wicker St
Home Repair & MaintenanceKeysKnobsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Our locksmith company has been in business for many years. We are a family owned licensed and bonded company. All of our technicians are reliable and professional 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We off
6.Advanced Communications Co
1003 Short St
Telephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & ServiceTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyTelephone Equipment & SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
7.Alert Patrol Security Guard & Protection Services
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsAdult EducationBusiness & Vocational SchoolsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Security School 5% off new enrollment
I have been a worker in this organization for over 6 years and still going, during my time i never had a payroll related issue because in the 1st 2 weeks before my paycheck i ensured that all my paper
Serving the Sanford area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.