1.Central Tire Co
1307 Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersWheels
The worst experience just to get an inspection sticker! Had my 2007 Chrysler at the dealership on Friday to have a fuel sending unit installed. Car was up on the lift for several hours. Monday I had a
2.Central Tire Retreading
122 Cyro Dr
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & Supplies
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.