1.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
7440 S Creek Rd Ste 150
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
2.Corbin S. Clark, MD
9690 S 1300 E
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Nephrology (Kidneys)Physicians & Surgeons, Urology
Corbin S. Clark, MD is located in Sandy, UT, and we provide pediatric and adult Urology services. Dr. Clark is happy to accept new patients and welcome the opportunity to provide the healthcare you ne
3.Dentistry for Children - Sandy
10011 S Centennial Pkwy Ste 250
Pediatric DentistryClinicsDentistsDental Clinics
Free Spin Brush with new patient exam+1more
Dr. Rooklidge is great and this company offers the best pricing in town. Bed side manner with my kids is good and the work he does is impeccable. I highly recommend him and this office. Love it!
4.Nate C. Lewis DDS
10819 S 700 E
DentistsDental HygienistsClinicsImplant Dentistry
$199 Special For Power In Office Bleach+1more
A Relaxing and Enjoyable Dental Experience Welcoming New Guests Watch DVD's During Treatment Graduate of LVI Aesthetic Institute Complimentary Aesthetic Consultation State of The Art Technology & Exce
5.Great Smiles Dental Clinic
7410 S Creek Rd Ste 303
I'm grateful to find Great Smiles, Dr.Stobbe did a excellent job! This clinic is the best one in Utah, the owner is amazing and have knowledge. No matter how bad is your teeth they going to find good
6.Wasatch Women's Center
715 E 3900 S Ste 203
Salt Lake City,UT
Abortion ServicesClinicsMedical ClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Wasatch Women's Center has been caring for Utah women for over 25 years. Our OB/ GYN physicians are board certified, insured, and specially trained. Our services are safe and totally confidential. We
177 W 12300 S Ste 101
Dr. Grant at the Draper Location of Stonehaven Dental is the best dentist I've ever been to. Don't listen to the naysayers. He is amazing. He took care of me when I had an abscessed tooth out of the
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.