AAA Mowing Service
Anderson, SC, 29601 More InfoPREFERRED
1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.AAA Mowing Service
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsGardeners
AAA was the only company that could mow our lawn the same day we called. Fast and friendly, did a GREAT job on our lawn, I am very impressed. Would hire again and again. Also had attention to detail
3.S & S Lawn Care
528 Woodland Acres Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
S & S Lawn Care is a locally owned and operated company servicing the Seneca area. We offer a variety of services for commercial and residential customers. We will work with you from the first phone c
Lawn MaintenanceSod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control Equipment & Supplies
Visit our website
$50 OFF First Visit
Let the professional and friendly team at Danyels Turf help transform your “Lawn in Progress” into one that you will be proud of. Whether you want to have the greenest lawn in the neighborhood or you
Termite ControlPest Control ServicesPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialLawn Maintenance
service is always on time, complete and includes advice how to handle grass etc. Thank you very much. God bless us all.
6.Greg's Quality Mulch and Landscaping
Landscape ContractorsMulchesGutters & DownspoutsLawn Maintenance
Always helpful, generous with scoops, we have been using his mulch for 4 years, my garden soil looks very rich with his expert advise.
7.Drummond's Pressure Washing and Painting
819 Crouch Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesCleaning ContractorsPressure Washing Equipment & ServicesDock Builders
Drummond's, LLC can clean your home and give it a newer, cleaner look. Guaranteed. We specialize in pressure washing residential homes as well as commercial buildings and properties. Let us give you a
AAA Mowing Service
Anderson, SC, 29601
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.