1.Garrick, Hannah LCSW,LMFT BCD
6065 Roswell Rd
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
Marriage, Family, Individual and Group Psychotherapy
1000 Johnson Ferry Rd
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource ConsultantsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Visit our website
Karen Greene, M.ED; LMFT, LPC is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, LicensedÂ Professional Counselor, National Board Certified Counselor. National Board Certified Clinical Mental Health Counsel
3.A Human Development Center
4651 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsHypnotherapy
Marvin Goldstein, PhD is a therapist who offers support therapies to children, families, teens, adults and couples. The various services provided by him include marriage counseling, child counseling,
4.Link Counseling Center The
348 Mount Vernon Hwy NE
Counseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsMental Health ServicesHuman Resource Consultants
The Link Counseling Center is a nonprofit community counseling center serving the Atlanta area by providing quality, affordable, confidential counseling, psychotherapy, and support groups to all ages.
5.Genesis Center For Christian Counseling
5676 Roberts Dr
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesHuman Relations CounselorsHuman Resource Consultants
Individuals, Couples, Families, Grief, Depression, Anxiety, Addiction, Spiritual Issues
6.Cornerstone Recovery Residences, Inc.
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
7.The Freedman Group
1950 Spectrum Cir SE
Physical TherapistsOccupational TherapistsCounseling Services
2016 Mercedes-Benz S Sale
Mercedes-Benz-S.MotorClearance.com New Mercedes-Benz S On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.