A-TEMP HEATING & COOLING, Inc.
Clackamas, OR, 97015 Home Comfort, Just Right
1.Tri-County Electric INC
Po Box 40
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Equipment & SuppliesHousehold Fans
Our licensed professional electricians are ready to serve you. Contact us for a free estimate. If you want high quality, professional service, you've come to the right place. At Tri-County Electric In
2.A-TEMP HEATING & COOLING, Inc.
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & SystemsFurnaces-HeatingHeating, Ventilating & Air Conditioning Engineers
My furnace did not work well this winter after 20 years of service. I googled A-Temp Heating & Cooling Inc, read some reviews and decided to give a try. Diann, a very nice lady answered phone and made
3.Pacific Northwest Electric Inc.
ElectriciansElectric Equipment & SuppliesHome Theater SystemsSolar Energy Equipment & Systems-Dealers
I wanted to thank John and his crew for the fine work they did for me this morning. It is appreciated more than i can say. I will definitely keep your card and refer you to anyone needing electri
9999 SW Wilshire St Ste 221
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsElectric CompaniesElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I live in a 1927 building , with some old electrical issues.Morgan was super helpful & patient in setting up the appointment with myself the HOA manager & the electrician.,she is a great communicato
5.Boones Ferry Electric, Inc
9375 SW Commerce Cir Ste A6
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsAltering & Remodeling Contractors
In operation since 1985, Boones Ferry Electric, a family owned business, prides itself in providing Old Fashioned Service to the Willamette Valley Area. With fast, friendly and fair service we do proj
6.RJ Ramos Construction and Electrical Co.
6808 SE 74th Ave
ElectriciansAltering & Remodeling ContractorsRoofing ContractorsPainting Contractors
RJ Ramos Construction Co. not only offers the highest quality Portland Remodeling available, we have the friendliest service staff in the area. We make it our business to take care of your valued prop
7.Hough Electric LLC
Hough Electric LLC offers superior electrical servicefrom new construction and installations to rewiring and repairsthroughout the Portland Metro area. Owner Joshua Hough is a licensed electrician who
www.youngelectricco.net Fast & Local Electrician Services.Repair Service & More. Call Now.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.