1.Sandusky Wellness Center
3703 Columbus Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesCounselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesMassage Services
Very knowledgable, great staff. Convenient hours.
Physical TherapistsCounseling ServicesOccupational TherapistsSpeech-Language Pathologists
The physical therapy staff at Advanced Health were very knowledgeable, professional and friendly.
3.Bayshore Counseling Services
1634 Sycamore Line
ClinicsMental Health ServicesCounseling ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
4.Reiki and Counseling Center
4807 Timber Commons Dr
5.Firelands Counseling & Rcvry
1101 Decatur St
6.Dr. Dakota King-White, PHD
407 Decatur St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
7.Babe Sidoti, LPSC
1536 Columbus Ave
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.