1.Kool Smiles of Richmond
3824 Mechanicsville Tpke
ClinicsDentistsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
My daughter Naviea Vaughan just had filings done by Dr. Vjaoney was quick and painless and the best dental assistant in the place was Ms. Kiara she was very knowledgeable and let Naviea know everythiMore Nearby Locations »
2.Jordan Morris L
7239 Mechanicsville Tpke
At Morris L. Jordan, Jr. D.D.S., P.C., we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Mechanicsville. We work hard t
3.Green Acu Clinic
3991 E Williamsburg Rd
4.Richmond Area High Blood Pressure Center Inc
1200 W Cary St
5.Richmond Urgent Care
1770 N Parham Rd
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
This business is run by highly trained board certified physicians in adult and pediatrics urgent care. We pride ourselves on providing quality care and professional service. Our wait times are minimal
5001 W Broad St
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
If I could give a lower rating than one star, I would. I cam in with strep throat, which I knew was strep throat because I've had it before, and because it was going around at work. After misdiagnosMore Nearby Locations »
7.Patient First - Chester
12101 S Chalkley Rd
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
What a breath of fresh air! The whole staff was pleasant, competent, caring, and efficient. Very clean, and soothing, and it's nice that they can handle several labs on-site. Highly recommend!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.