1.Tennille Community Health Center
116 Smith St
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
2.Sandersville Community Health Center
616 Ferncrest Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
3.Community Health Systems
209 N Harris St
4.Johnson County Center For Community Health
2251 W Elm St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Community Mental Health Center Of Middle GA
2121 Bellevue Rd
Developmentally Disabled & Special Needs Services & ProductsAdoption ServicesDisability ServicesMental Health Services
6.Community Mental Health Center Of Mid Ga
600 Jefferson St
Mental Health Clinics & InformationDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersMental Health Services
7.Community Service Board Of Middle Georgia
2121a Bellevue Rd
Mental Health Clinics & InformationAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.100% Free & Easy. No CC Needed!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.