Shoreline Family Dental Group PC
1121 Ottawa Beach Rd, Holland, MI, 49424
1.Rosendall Alan L & Associate
104 Northland Dr
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.American Dental Care PLLC
1751 44th St SE
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
A painless cleaning and friendly dentist and staff. Best experience I've ever had!
3.Michael J. Malley D.D.S, M.S., P.C.
2425 W Washington St
DentistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesProsthodontists & Denture Centers
very good service love themwill go back again dentist very personable nurses very nice too and person who answers phone
4.Greenville Family Dental
1717 W Washington St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
My 10 year old son has been a patient of Dr Tara every since she came to Greenville and both she and the staff are wonderful with him.
5.Leitner John O DDS
575 Robbins Rd
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I have good experiences there, I have always been treated friendly and respectful .I've always been scared to go dentist but not now
6.Dr. Kirkwood Faber
124 W Cass St
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
7.Tamarack Family Dentistry
412 S Lincoln Ave
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I've been going to Tamarack Family Dentistry for many years now. I love that I never have to wait long for my appointment. The check in and check out processes are very smooth and efficient and the s
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future