1.Pmg Appraisal Services
318 Westlake Ctr
Estate Appraisal & SalesAppraisers
2.P M G Construction
1095 Park Pacifica Ave
Building ContractorsGeneral ContractorsReal Estate Developers
Please try reloading the page.
I have been seeing Dr. Gracer since 2008. His care is very compassionate and he spends a lot of time understanding your problems before suggesting an aapproach. Dr. Gracer is one of the few pain management specialists who has mastered prolotherapy, neural prolotherapy, and platelet rich plasma therapy. His injection technique is very gentle and he works hard to ensure minimal discomfort for the patient. He has greatly improved my quality of life!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.