Serving the San Pablo area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Bright Now! Dental
1477 Fitzgerald Dr Ste 106
I came in for a simple cleaning for my wife and I. Mind you, I have full dental coverage for the both of us. They wanted to add some antibiotic for gum disease, they gave me an estimate of about 1000
2.Bright Now! Dental
1160 Arnold Dr Ste G
Full-service (preventative, corrective, cosmetic and emergency) dental care is provided in offices that offer families a convenient, affordable environment to receive the latest in comprehensive, qual
3.Bright Now! Dental
8105 Edgewater Dr Ste 250
The dentist was super nice to me and I felt like he really cared about my health and my future. Thanks!
4.Bright Now!' Dental
2140 S Shore Ctr
Misleading. They have "$29 cleaning and check up" special offer package , they call you in and when u get there they will make you pay $29 just for the check up not for the cleaning. Later t
5.Bright Now Dental
20483 Hesperian Blvd
Whether you are in need of regular check-ups, cleanings and fillings, X-rays, braces, dental crowns, implants, bridges, dentures or tooth extractions, our team of skilled professionals at Bright Now!
6.Bright Now Dental
21350 Cabot Blvd
7.Bright Now Dental
2435 San Ramon Valley Blvd
Local Dentists Near You
www.1800dentist.com/FindADentist Enter Your Zip & Find a DentistDentists who Accept Your Insurance
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future