Serving the San Mateo area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Lewis Carpet Rug & Upholstery Cleaners
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingUpholstery Cleaners
FREE TRIAL OFFER
We are committed to providing our clients the most outstanding cleaning experience ever. Call us today for your free estimate - you will be impressed and will refer your family and friends!
2.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
428 Peninsula Ave Suite 3
Fire & Water Damage RestorationPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing, Drains & Sewer ConsultantsWater Damage Restoration
Just received excellent, SKILLED plumbing service from consummate professional, "Jim," of Roto-Rooter. Jim offered a reasonable price and got to work on fixing our two clogged sinks, Serious SKILLED LMore Nearby Locations »
3.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
4.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
5.Porfirio's Steam Carpet Cleaning
Water Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersCleaning ContractorsHouse Cleaning
I found Porfirio to be efficient and very thorough. He came promptly and his estimate was fair. He had the challenge of oily foot prints in the heavy traffic areas, which he used a special stain remo
6.Authentic Restoration & Waterproofing Inc
25005 Viking St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsConstruction Site-Clean-Up
Visit our website
Please Visit Our Web Site For More Information
205 Utah Ave
South San Francisco,CA
Fire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Call A Pro
Serving the San Mateo area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.