PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Marcos area.
1.CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Center - San Marcos
1305 Wonder World Dr
Rehabilitation ServicesEmergency Care FacilitiesBirth & Parenting-Centers, Education & ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
About CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Physicians Ambulatory Surgery Centers are state-of-the-art outpatient surgery centers with excellent surgeons and highly qualified staff. Our Centers are accredited by the AcMore Nearby Locations »
2.Austin Maternal Fetal Medicine
1301 Wonder World Dr
Providing Care for Mother & ChildMore Nearby Locations »
3.Methodist Healthcare Ministries
209 E Grove St
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMedical Service Organizations
4.River Springs Healthcare
120 Warden Ln
5.Hampel Frank Jr Doctor of Medicine
6.Jade Fountain Healthcare
1205 N State Highway 123 Ste 103
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Communicare Health Centers
1340 Wonder World Dr Ste 4200
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.