PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the San Marcos area.
1.La Costa Urgent Care & Family Practice
6971 El Camino Real
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Industrial MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Occupational MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
I went to La Costa Urgent Care yesterday morning on President's Day. It was super busy, but the staff was very nice and the doctor was very kind and helpful even though there were tons of people. Than
2.Vista Community Clinic
1000 Vale Terrace Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDental ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And Gynecology
My doctor (Dr. Ochi) is great and I always get great service and attention. The only set back there is that sometimes there is a break down in communication between the doctor and the office staff, e
3.Mobile Physicians Service
4.Dermatology Specialists Inc.
488 E Valley Pkwy Ste 315
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyMedical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Refer a friend/family member for any LASER treatment at DSI
5.Neil L. Halim, M.D.
1030 La Bonita Dr Ste 316
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
One of the very best Doctors I have ever had.
6.Sally Adams RN Licensed Acupuncturist
176 S Rancho Santa Fe Rd
Medical ClinicsAcupunctureHolistic PractitionersHealth & Wellness Products
Acupuncture is a healing modality that utilizes extremely fine, sterile, disposable needles to facilitate healing. This form of therapy originated thousands of years ago in China and is the most well
100% Free Samples By Mail
www.getitfree.us Absolutely Free Brand Name Samples.No CC Needed. 100% Free & Easy!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.