Byron Cosgrove DDS
9850 N Magnolia Ave, Santee, CA, 92071
1.Alta Vista Dental
100 N Rancho Santa Fe Rd Ste 123
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Dudar, Gary DDS
240 S Hickory St, Escondido, CA, 92025
Please try reloading the page.
I've had the BEST dental experience here. I have had bad and painful experiences with other dentists in the past, I got referred here by my friend to get fillings first and later extractions. Coming from bad experiences at other dental offices I was very nervous, but to my surprise my visit was very pleasant. I came once for 3 fillings and had no pain, a few months later I went back for my extractions and had a great experience as well. I was very nervous, but I was in and out in one hour.Dr. ram and her assistant francis were AMAZING! They took such good care of me. They worked so well together and were both so sweet and caring. Everyone in the office was professional and nice. The whole thing went quick, painless and perfect. They work with my insurance and if there is something my insurance doesn't cover they will work with the price and give you a reasonable price! Definitely recommend this place to everyone!
Very gentle. Friendly staff. The staff are knowledgeable and professional. Thanks for a pleasant experience.
I like that the office has TV's so the kids canwatch movies while getting work done. It's a great idea.
Dr. Rashedi is the sweetest and most caring dentist I've ever met. I loved how thorough she was with my daughter.
The staff from Smile Builders Children's Dentistry was so friendly to my son. It made his trip to the dentist much less of a hassle.
The girls at Smile Builders Children's Dentistry always get me in and out quickly so I can continue with my day.
From the moment that I walked into the office with my younger cousin, I noticed just clean and nice the office was. Very impressed! Recommend to all in San Marcos.
The staff are all extremely nice. I'm always satisfied with each visit. Thank you to the staff here at Smile Builders Children's Dentistry in San Marcos.
We first heard about Smile Builders when we received a flier in the mail. We've been taking our kids there ever since.
They have a very positive and friendly staff. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone that is looking for a Dentist for their children.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future